Reserve Your Spot
ABOUT THE OPEN HOUSE
Today's job market is crowded and competitive.
Professionals from all fields are striving to be heard amidst the noise of our over-saturated workforce.
But you don't have to exist in the background.
At Neumann University, we want to help you obtain the sought-after skills needed to secure the career you want.
We invite you to join us at our upcoming, in-person Graduate Programs and Degree Completion Open House on Wednesday, June 7 where you can explore our programs, network with faculty, learn about your financial aid options, and develop an individualized plan for obtaining an advanced degree.
The Open House is from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM EST. A hot buffet dinner will be available for you to enjoy!
During your visit, you will experience:
- Informative graduate and online degree completion table sessions with faculty
- Opportunities to speak with Financial Aid Counselors
- Neumann's scenic campus tour
You'll also have the opportunity to attend our enrollment process presentation at 6 PM, which will cover:
- An overview of Neumann University
- How to navigate the enrollment process
- Current student experiences
An optional campus tour will take place at 6:30 PM!
By attending this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore our graduate programs: Accounting, Athletic Training, Business and Organizational Leadership, Clinical Laboratory Science, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Cybersecurity, Education, Forensic Psychology, Nursing, and Sport Business.
- Learn about our doctoral programs: Educational Leadership and Physical Therapy.
- Discover our online degree completion programs: Business and Organizational Studies and Public Safety Administration.
- Network: Chat one-on-one with faculty as well as financial aid and admissions professionals.
- Tour: Explore Neumann University's scenic campus.